v0.2.3 Release Notes: Nuget Tasks And More!2011-03-03 00:00:00 -0800
Albacore v0.2.3 has been pushed up to RubyGems.org. It contains a handful of new tasks, including support for building and packaging Nuget packages!
Rather than take the time to spell out all of the details of each task in one long blog post, though, I’m only going to give a list of the things that have been done in this release. For details on the new and modified tasks, please check out the albacore wiki. The wiki pages are still in progress for some of the tasks and changes. Please check back often and contribute your own changes to them.
What has changed
- Nuspec task: generate .nuspec file that can be packaged with …
- Nupack task: package your .nuspec files into .nuget packages
- Fluent Migrator task: run FluentMigrator database migrations
- NChurn task: run the NChurn project against your code
- Output: a consolidation of common output tasks, such as file copying and template expansion
- CSC task: add “/main” option
- SQLCmd task: fixed various bugs and have it search x86 for standard program files for sqlcmd.exe
If you would like to see a more detailed list of everything that changed in each of these items, check out the albacore closed issues list and look for the v0.2.3 tag.